Thanks for checking out my blog.

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Trench WW1

I can hear the rat a tat tat of machine guns and looked up to see bullets whistling above my head. I can see shells blowing apart cliffs. The rocks from them rolled down and flattened dozens of men. I felt bugs and insects nibbling away at my foot. I wondered if my parents were all right. Tears were shedding from my eyes as I thought about how only one of my ten mates were still alive. The blood in the trench is higher than my toes.The creepiness spread across my body like a blanket on a child on a cold winter night.

1 comment:

  1. Jump on a PC and see if you can change that font like we talked about Kyle. I wonder if you can find a helpful website that names specific fonts and what type of writing they're suited to?

    ReplyDelete