Thanks for checking out my blog.

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Term 1 Review



Image result for first aid
This term my favourite activity would have to be WIT because I can learn first aid away from St Johns Youth. Me and Ari have made our Google site. We have learned about CPR, Abrasions, Anaphylaxis, and things like sticks stuck in you.

Image result for maths




I have made progress with adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing decimals. Hard stuff. Not as hard as that though.---->
Here is one for you.

3.674+ 6.938

2 comments:

  1. Can you direct me to the First Aid site that you and Ari have completed Kyle? Email me the link if you're happy for me to share. I love learning from kids - you teach me so much!.Think of all the books I would never have known about but for your recommendations!

    ReplyDelete