Thanks for checking out my blog.

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Math COPE

This week I have been doing well with my math because I can now convert improper fractions to mixed number and vice versa because of Khan Academy. I should of been open minded to textbook work because that way I would of been able to understand my other learning goals in math. I had an honest chat with Mr A about not doing textbook work and I must do it from now on because otherwise I won't be able to achieve my learning goal properly.

Here is an example of my learning goal. 1 1/4 = 5/4 because 1x4=4+1=5 so that makes 5/4

1 comment:

  1. I'm a bit disappointed Kyle, as this was something that we'd worked on at home (before you signed onto Khan ) and we'd talked about the importance of proving our answers by showing working.

    ReplyDelete